I’m so excited that you’re interested in joining me to workout, crush goals, and live healthier joy-filled lives.
Since you’re here you probably know that I run a virtual gym. We have coaches + community, lots of resources, and a ton of workouts to choose from. For someone who wants to love their exercise, this is perfect.
Let’s make this as simple as possible. Here’s what you need to do to get started, in three easy steps!
Think about your goals. What do you want to get out of this virtual gym?
Right now my goals are to stay fit during pregnancy, find low- and non-impact strength exercises to keep my femur injury away, and to set my body up for a smooth delivery and postpartum.
Here are some common goals to get your brain thinking:
- Have more energy!
- Fit into my pre-pregnancy (college, favorite, fill in the blank) jeans
- Build strength + tone
- Find a community to workout with and share my goals
- Lose weight or inches
- Spark a healthier lifestyle overall
- Find a team to hold me accountable to my health goals
I want to make this as easy as possible to wrap your head around. Use the image below to decide what option is best for you and your goals.
You’re ready to get going! Eeek, this is the fun part. There are two options to complete this last step, pick whatever route is easiest for you:
- Download the image below, fill it out (using Instagram stories or the edit function on your phone), and send it over to me (via Instagram or email)!
- Copy the text after the image below, paste it into your email, fill it out, send it to me (via Instagram or email)!
- First and last name
- Other add ons
I can’t wait to hear from you! This is going to be so much fun.
xoxo — Sydney